• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

....... (M16WC63) A WWII GMV .......

StuG

My latest work...I hope you like it... :)

IMG_0041_zpsglvcwlcv.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsv4rodman.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsp4dcwabt.jpg

IMG_0042_zps45ysafiw.jpg

IMG_0050_zpsrutuh6dy.jpg

IMG_0049_zpsphf74i1b.jpg

Happy modelling...:)

WHHHOOO!!!!

OK, just to check I googled M16WC63 and the only thing I found was your blogspot. I just wanted to make sure that something didn't just slip by me and I never seen this vehicle before.

Outstanding job! Love it! :love

:notworthy

All those fuel tanks that thing is ready to rumble. (y)

WHHHOOO!!!!

OK, just to check I googled M16WC63 and the only thing I found was your blogspot. I just wanted to make sure that something didn't just slip by me and I never seen this vehicle before.

Outstanding job! Love it! :love

:notworthy

All those fuel tanks that thing is ready to rumble. (y)

Thank you so much...:)

I think it's a very plausible vehicle also. We've seen photos of civilian halftracks converted like this. Like those British Long Range (Rat Patrol) trucks?

I think it's a very plausible vehicle also. We've seen photos of civilian halftracks converted like this. Like those British Long Range (Rat Patrol) trucks?

If I am not mistaken, Chile converted some of thier half tracks into all wheeled versions.

That is very cool, and it looks great!

:ro: :frantic The painting is REAL GOOD !!! :notworthy (y) :yipee

Very good job on this ...... Excellent paint ......... :eek:ldguy

Great looking what if model. :good:

If I am not mistaken, Chile converted some of thier half tracks into all wheeled versions.

Outstanding!... as always (y)

Luiz.

Amazing finish!

Thank you so much for looking and really kind comments... :)

Cannot add to what the other guys have already said. Superb model & photography, simple as that.

Ian.

Back