• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M109 Paladin kit question

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Folks is the newest AFV Club Paladin kit the best one to get out there right now?

OH by the way is the older Trumpeter #00324 British 155mm AS-90 SPH the only choice i've got for that
one?

Thanks for the info
Tony lee

Folks is the newest AFV Club Paladin kit the best one to get out there right now?
There is the Kinetic kit and Italeri kit with aftermarket options but the AFV Club kit is the best of them all.

is the older Trumpeter #00324 British 155mm AS-90 SPH the only choice i've got for that one?
Your only other choice is to find the Accurate Armour resin kit. Note that many (including Accurate Armour themselves) claimed the Trumpeter kit to be a copy of this multi-media kit but the details are so mixed up that Accurate Armour offer excellent detail sets as well as conversions for the 39 and 52 caliber guns.

Regards,

OH by the way is the older Trumpeter #00324 British 155mm AS-90 SPH the only choice i've got for that
one?

Thanks for the info
Tony lee

The AFV club kit is pretty nice. I've got one underway in the modern armor campaign. But be warned, there is no interior, which makes the fact that they want you to build all the hatches as moveable very odd. Oh well, still a good kit.

But be warned, there is no interior, which makes the fact that they want you to build all the hatches as moveable very odd.

Hobby Fan, the resin company, is directly related and will have the interior sets for it. So, it really isn't odd but a shrewd business decision as the interior would only add to the price and many may not care to have those extra sprues.

Regards,

Back