• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M103A1 HEAVY TANK IS HERE!!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Got my pre-order into DragonUSA today!

:yipee

Terry :dance

h69a36f8.jpg

M103A2 HEAVY TANK IS COMING!!

Here are some pic's of the real thing.

he51838d.jpg

hca62b17.jpg

h0ebcd46.jpg

hf36f380.jpg

h2e14873.jpg

hb4fa641.jpg

h68fa5a7.jpg

Terry (y)

The voices tell me to get one,and paint it in the 4 tone MERDC scheme. :notworthy

The voices tell me to get one,and paint it in the 4 tone MERDC scheme. :notworthy

Was MERDC used before 1974? The Marines were the last to use the M103. M103 service was 1950 to 1974.

Terry :idonno

Was MERDC used before 1974? The Marines were the last to use the M103. M103 service was 1950 to 1974.

I don't think it was in use before then. I just thought it would be swell to add one of those schemes to this tank. :drinks

I don't think it was in use before then. I just thought it would be swell to add one of those schemes to this tank. :drinks

Oh yeah there is plenty of room that's for sure.

:D

In 1974, the year of my enlistment, every vehicle was Marine Green. Marking were yellow. That last photo of the restored M103 is what I remember of the color.

I recall briefly seeing these at Camp Pendleton, then poof, they were gone.

G

That one kind of inspires me. Might have to consider it. Hard keeping my New Years resolutions with so much cool stuff.
James

I couldn't pass on this one. It could go out of production just a soon as it went in. I didn't want to miss it.

Terry B)

Back