• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for a source of 1" to 1.5" tall letters

Have you tried someplace like Office Max or Office Depot, for sign lettering?

I found this place online that offers Helvetica font letters in 1/2", 3/4", 1", 2" and 3" heights. These are the letters used on things like tenant directories in large office buildings, etc. Below is a link to the Google search I used to find the site I just linked. I took a quick look at a couple other sites, and they offer the plastic letters in several sizes, as well as several different fonts.

Google Search: Plastic Directory Letters

Might be too tedious, but could you print out whatever it is then cut the letters out with a sharp knife? Then either use it for a mask or attach the letters as is? Other than that I dont know a good source except maybe Staples or Office Depot or Micheals for lettraset.
James

Do you mean actual letters and numbers or decals like letraset

Ive seen cardboard ( I think) numbers and letters at hobbylobby before but dont know what size they were

Back