• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

lifecolor

Have used them and will use them in the future. I like them a lot. In fact much better than Vallejo in the Airbrush, but not as nice as Tamiya. But unlike Tamiya you can use them as with a paint brush.

I got some for my sub. Sprayed nice and cleaned up nice, but that was the only time so havent really made up my mind. Would like to experiment more though.
James

I use them and i like them, i sprayed them right out of the pot and it was going fine, maybe a little thinner would go better, i don't know.
For brushing they are a little thin i find (hard to get it to cover properly) but with a couple of layers it's looking good.
I like the sets they have.
//Mats

Well, here is the problem. I diluted it with water and a very small amount of dish soap but it continually clogged the AB and spit.
I have not read anything saying that it required anything more than water and certainly did not like the alcohol based thinners.
Does anyone have any other thought ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Try with distilled water. I found with Vallejo that tap water it didnt spray well, but distilled it did. Of course maybe its just me not doing it right the first time. Otherwise I dont know Chris. Would be interested in finding out though.
James

Well, second try went much better.

I used distilled water instead of tap water but made it a lot thinner than what I normally do.

Doubled the amount of fluid retarder.

Cut down the air pressure quite a bit.

Went much better than the first try but the AB was still clogging towards the end.

It really lays down good but it seems to stick to the innards of the AB.

Still stuff to be learned. Wonder what's in their thinner besides water ?

Thanks for the inputs guys. :)

Oh well, more practice with the blue latter .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back