• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Leopard2's Mulligan "Trumpeters 1/72 TU-16 Badger"

What a nasty thing to do with those doors. I recall the B1 had a problem, they really want you to have the doors opened. All bomber kits should come with optional position doors, that's just my .02.

Good luck Joe, good start. :popcorn

Bob, funny thing though is that the instruction say that you can build with either open or closed doors.

What a nasty thing to do with those doors. I recall the B1 had a problem, they really want you to have the doors opened. All bomber kits should come with optional position doors, that's just my .02.

Good luck Joe, good start. :popcorn

Bob, funny thing though is that the instruction say that you can build with either open or closed doors.

Sure you can, they just don't tell you all the back filling you gotta do to make it look closed. :frantic

IIRC, all the way back in 1976, Airfix included a separate optional 'closed bay' piece in both their excellent B-26 Marauder & Canberra B6 kits. Seems a shame that such a simple 'extra' has been forgotten.

This looks like great progress. Enjoying following this build, Joe.

Ian.

Back