• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LAV III

135engineer

The thing with Trumpeter is you can always count on a hyper realistic suspension on their wheeled vehicles . This one is no exception.
DSCN2827.JPG
DSCN2828.JPG
DSCN2829.JPG
DSCN2830.JPG
DSCN2831.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Please remember to insert your photos after attaching them to the thread. :good:

Very nice. I really need to do at least one LAV III. This one with the TUA is very cool looking.
James

Nice work on the LAV III.

I really need to build a LAV kit. I have the LAV AD kit...and it just so happens that the last remaining LAV AD vehicle is right here at Fort Sill and I have access to it. It also happens that one of my friends from high school who went to boot camp a year before me, then was assigned to the same battalion (4th Recon BN - I was in C Company and he was in A Company) while we were both attending Texas A&M University was the CO of the LAV AD Marines when they were in combat, so I might build the kit for him when I get the chance to do so.

Cheers,
James

Back