• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Keep On Truckin' Campaign Reference

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
6_n~2.jpg

7_n~3.jpg

8_n~0.jpg

000_n.jpg

001~0.jpg

001~3.jpg

0044-ford-cement-mixer.jpg

004~1.jpg

00f8186f165bac6837cff5cbd98e2a8b.jpg

0111tr_16_z2Bfabulous_fords_forever_show2Bvintage_flatbed.jpg

0175_n.jpg

01_n.jpg

020~3.jpg

02june.jpg

Mercury? The Ford division? I never knew they built trucks, why would Ford compete with itself?

Very impressive collection of pictures . I love the old utility vehicles.

Shame that stuff is not readily available .

Cheers, Christian B)

Yes what He said thanks for sharing Jeff ... Some really interesting scratch builds material ... :hmmm :idonno :hmmm

Mercury? The Ford division? I never knew they built trucks, why would Ford compete with itself?

in about 1987 a buddy of mine picked up an old 1975 Ford C9000 Cab over that used to be with the old Holly Sugar plant. Never knew they had Mercs!!! :eek:hmy:

Yes Ford. Mercury trucks only made and sold in Canada do to naming rights. That changed in the late '60's or early '70's (I believe), to Ford. :drinks

Very impressive collection of pictures . I love the old utility vehicles.

Shame that stuff is not readily available .

Cheers, Christian B)

HO scale offers a lot trucks, just a thought. I have a '34 Ford logging truck, metal kit, it's pretty nice. Jordan Highway miniatures as some nice trucks as well.

(y)

Back