• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JagdPanzer 38(t) "HETZER"

Hi friends,

this is my next "Big" model.
It is only OOB without interior and engine.
Interior and engine are included in this kit, but kit have poor quality.
I decided to not use(engine and interier)
I will be add only antenna.

hf5.jpg

hf4.jpg

hf3.jpg

hf2.jpg

hf1.jpg

I hope you like it.
Thanks for looking and comments or critique :)

Cheers.
Pavel

It looks really good. Most would be hard press to know which brand the kit is.

I am surprised at your comment on the interior and engine. Considering what is out there, I thought it was a great start plus you get the interior decals (I wish I had more of the interiors and decals). My Eduard kit is what I used as a start for Chwat since the roof was loose, the side armor cracked, and the famous photograph of it in the Main Post Office shows it with the engine hatches open.

Without spending a fortune on Verlinden or Brach, it was a possibility.

Regards,

This is very nicely done, Pavel! I really like the way you painted it and the way you have it displayed. Gonna have to get me one, someday!!

Many thanks guys :blush:

Saúl: my fault, I wrote it wrong.Engine and interier(complete kit) are good quality, but that is all :( .Build is terrible, maybe it's my hands are bad :huh:

Iron Mike: Maybe someday I make any SbS (camo+patina) :)

Cheers.
Pavel

Great effort on the Hetzer Pavel.

Good chipping and scratches .
The camo pattern looks the part.

Michael

Re:JagdPanzer 38(t)

Pavel Zabák wrote:Engine and interior(complete kit) are good quality, but that is all. Build is terrible,...[/quote]

Ah, this is very true!

Regards,

raiderfan2779
John Short
mike walsh
Johny
Martin
Ant

Big thanks friends for all comments. :)

Saúl:Yes I know.I have both hands left :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers.
Pavel