• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Instructions 4 ORIGINAL Tamiya 8 ton German halftr

Tankbuilder

Hi.

Got my 1/35 scale Tamiya German half-track and German 88mm Flak/anti-tank gun kits.

The halftrack is a rebox of the original kit and has new figures. It does NOT have an complete engine. I need to know if the original release had a complete engine or if the engine my buddy used many years ago was an after market item.

Do any of you have an original kit or instructions that'd show if a complete engine was part of the original kit?

If so I'd appreciate a scan/photo of the pages showing the engine assembly.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

I have the kit. I will look when I get home and get back to you, but I suspect that it does not have a complete engine.

Terry

I have the kit. I will look when I get home and get back to you, but I suspect that it does not have a complete engine.

Terry

Hi there.

Did you get home from work yet? Have you had a chance to check the instructions? It's the original releases that I'm interested in n9ot the reworked 1990s version.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Back