• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Imperial Japanese Navy Battleship....YAMATO!

I have very high egg-spectations, as this egg-ceptional build Hatches! Mind your cholesterol! Egg-scuse my Egging you on, just a bit, ED!?!

:idonno :rotf Eggcellent my friend! You crack me up!! Egg carrier will get it's own thread soon (y)

My Chibi-Maru Akagi came with 3 planes, that weren't very Egg-like. I was gonna Shell some 1/700 planes, and attach the wings & empenage to Tic-Tac mints, and paint. I wonder if you'll Beat me to it!!

We all have the "Sickness" in varying degrees. I love to make a Model, and make a Yolk as well. My illness may be more advanced than most. :good:

Very sorry for not giving you any credit on your thread Here Viper_MP .. (y) :woohoo: (y) ... I was under the impression that Ed had started this one ...... Very Egg-C-lent Job on the Yamato and I suppect that all those who were poking & ribbing you (At Your modeling club) have Egg on their faces ...... :eek:ldguy

My Chibi-Maru Akagi came with 3 planes, that weren't very Egg-like. I was gonna Shell some 1/700 planes, and attach the wings & empenage to Tic-Tac mints, and paint. I wonder if you'll Beat me to it!!

We all have the "Sickness" in varying degrees. I love to make a Model, and make a Yolk as well. My illness may be more advanced than most. :good:

:drinks :drinks

Back