• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm back

Mikkel

Hello!

I wish you all a very happy new year!!!!
Hope you had a great evening and not blew all your fingers of :D ahaha!!

Well, I've been of the forum for some time now :eek:hmy: I found other hobbies, airsoft and photography.. oh and young buys stuff :P ehehehehhee :drinks . It took all my time in the summer and more critical all my money! But it is really fun :dance Now airsoft is a summer hobbie, and winter here in Denmark is rainy :( But HF (2 year highschool or what ever you call it) has also taken must of my time, I got half a year left then I'm student :eek:hyeah

SO! I'm back, I've ordered some small kits, like Mustangs :laugh: and some new glue. They should arrive shortly :)
I will of cause build Latin American birds and sharkmouthed!! :ro: :geek
Some of my projects like the 1/32 mustang are on hold, untill I get my stuff together :hmmm
In the mean time, I plan to build some Cheetahs and Kfirs :D

A very happy new year to you guys!
Cheerio
Mikkel

Gott nytt år Mikkel :)

Glad to see you back at the bench!
Yeah it's a rainy winter this year, but i prefer that, not such a big fan of snow and ice.

//Mats

Cheetahs RULE (y)

They do but Mikkel is looking for South American instead of these:

h5126e11.jpg

h4602722.jpg

h3aa8f42.jpg

Regards,

Thank you all very much :D
Yeah I'm more into Ecuadorian Cheetahs, but who knows :D

I've ordered the basic stuff i need, plus a few cheap new airfix kits :D
I'm waiting for the new Kfir kits to come to europe and the hobbyboss SUPER TUCANO :D :eek:hyeah:

Happy New Year to you too Mikkel,

Denmark ...how's Princess Mary doing? :D

What a story that is eh?, Crown Prince comes to Sydney for the Olympics in 2000, meets girl at the bar, proposes and marries her and now the Australian Mary is posed to be Denmark's next queen.

Lovely couple - wish them well :drinks SKOL

Laurence

I think she doing fine :D
The prince is rad, he's a fighter pilot, Frogman and stuff like that :D really cool!
Might go to australia, maybe I can pull the same thing off!!! hahahaha
I just got news from the shop, they have sent me kits :D :D!!!

Cheerio

Back