• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I need 1/35 Dragon Hetzer Idler wheels & tracks

Tankbuilder

Shalom fellow model builders.

I need a few parts in order to convert my Heller AMX-13 105mm Gun Light Tank into an AMX-13 75mm Gun IDF variant. I need the rear idler wheels with 6 round holes in them that are included in the Dragon Hetzer kit. Apparently you get both the early 6 holes idler wheels and the later spoke idler wheels. That's good because the Hetzer model isn't ruined if the 6 holes idler wheels are donated as the model builder can use the included spoke wheels. I also need Hetzer tracks because the tracks with all the Heller AMX-13 based kits are so tight that they'll break the idler wheel mount plus they don't have the needed sag.

Therefore I'm asking here.

Does anyone have the Dragon 6 holes Hetzer idler wheels or a pait of Hetzer tracks they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Back