• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I’m gonna try this….

iambrb

76E3E407-F571-44EE-8761-E0E29179C0B4.jpeg

As I am off today due to the ice storm that just went through Memphis. (yeah we are in the south and these folks can't drive when it is sunny and dry) I am trying to reorganize my still rather large stash. Have the one closet mostly emptied out and at this point most of the small kits have been organized and moved to the shelf in that closet. I can now see them all and know what I have (small kits anyway) The large kits have been moved to stacks all over the house. If is weren't freezing out in the garage I would have already been out there messing with shelving units. Have some metal shelves out there that will work in the closet just fine as I can do 2 short ones side by side. Really don't like cold cold weather, but went into the garage and cleared off the shelves, and brought them in and reset them to fit in the closet.

Back