• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hunting Tiger,blow up.Old 1/48 Bandai Kit.

Fomare

Hello Alls.

Include pictures of my latest work resumed a few days ago, (the scene is 3 years old).
It is the old kit Bandai 1 / 48.,with some many hours of extra detailing work. :blink
I continued for the base oils of the beast and acrylics for areas of rust and dust, I'm still in it.

Thanks

HPIM2210.jpg

HPIM2239.jpg

HPIM0997.jpg

HPIM0954.jpg

HPIM3780.jpg

HPIM3776.jpg

HPIM3782.jpg

HPIM3787.jpg

HPIM3778.jpg

HPIM3793.jpg

HPIM3783.jpg

HPIM3784.jpg

HPIM3795.jpg

Nice job, this isn't a common subject and to show the interior this way is unique.
Overall a nice job. What are your plans or the panel that was blown off, will it be sitting near by?
If you're still working on pigments I would add a bit more to the edges of the hole, it seams a bit clean for what should have been a large explosion.

Hola Slodder,

Thanks for yours kind coments and feedback.

For my have a special appeal the old tanks and vehicles,knock out,abandoned,they tell their

own story.

About the blow-up side panel, at the first not thought to put it, (I have enough space). If

there is prepared a few small remnants of the tank, scattered around it.

You are right with the theme of obscuring the area of the tank blown up, there are still a

few hours to let him paint finish.Anyway,the flash of the camera takes very bright.

Best,

Tom

Hello,

Some progress,adjusting the colours of the tank and ground.Some chalk pebbles been added over the grass.

HPIM3816.jpg

HPIM3817.jpg

HPIM3818.jpg

HPIM3821.jpg

HPIM3828.jpg

HPIM3832.jpg

HPIM3831.jpg

The groundwork is looking really good, every layer you add is bringing life and realism to this. Very nice.

Thanks Jenny,

For me,the dioramas are like paintings.You know when you start but where you finish.., :blush:
The secret is in the oils and the mixture between acrylic colors and oils.

Cheers

Tom

Thanks Slodder.

Still smash some color touches with dry brush.I hope to post new pics this next weekend.
Best.

Tom

Dear Tom.

...exceptional work on this old one...very inspiring for me...I´ll try one like this !

Thanks for sharing!

Luiz.

Hi Friends,

I have some new pics of the last steps of the scene.

Some tools here and there,scratch motor grills back hull hatch.

Also some lights in the grass.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

HPIM3833.jpg

HPIM3845.jpg

HPIM3851.jpg

HPIM3853.jpg

HPIM3854.jpg

HPIM3858.jpg

HPIM3865.jpg

HPIM3864.jpg

Thanks Slodder,
This is what I meant. ;)
Latest details change the perception of the scene.Still the figures..,
All the best.
Tom

Very cool looking build, Tom! I like all the details and the damage is quite convincing! (y)

Thanks Iron Mike,

For your comments.

I hope to put new photos soon with the final development of the scene.

Best Regards,

Tom

Back