• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hmmmmph

Barney

Hmm... can't use the Hamp for this, since I started it last week... so... I am going to do a... do a.... damn, I gotta go look at the stash to see what is or is not left.....

OK... Decided to do an old stand-by... Monogram T-28. The kit came with the Lone Star cockpit, has the quick boost engine/cowl correction, I am getting SAC landing gear and I have a nose weight... No idea where this will fit into my modeling world, but I'll figure out something that isn't quite right... Just Like me!

T-28_zps3b68be41.jpg

Damn was wishing for that Beaufighter :geek

Trojan is a good substitude though Hope we will see an Vietnam one.

Not certain of the color scheme yet... also trying to figure out what to cut away and what not to cut away for the cockpit upgrade... I m a resin virgin, so go easy on me. :yipee

f463fcaa-362d-43c7-b592-cd05774f97c2_zps2d882721.jpg

don't forget the time stamp pic before you start building! looking forward to see this, you are a brave man tackling that resin stuff! :)

//mats

Time Stamp?????

Now I have to figure out how to put a time stamp on my iPhone? Sweet Mary, Mother of God! Next thing you know, you will actually expect me to build a model!

TimeStamp9114_zpsdc1f1acd.jpg

This is as good as you're going to get from my iPhone... I am still trying to figure out the camera we got before our honeymoon... I can turn it on/off, charge the battery and change out the card... 9 times out of 10... maybe...

Getting close Barney, if you just display the time on your iPhone that'll be cool, but if you're not going to actually build it then...:bang head

So. the T-28 it is... aweful kit... brittle plastic and doesn't fit that well... Still... I decided not to go with the resin stuff... I want to finish this kit before Christmas 2019... So it wil be stock...

and speaking of stock, the first thing I encounter when I start cutting parts from the sprue is...

a lumpy thing where one should not be!

h0738e3c.JPG

ha999282.JPG

Have sanding stick... will destroy...

Back