• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HLI's Model Builder International Magazine

kenny_conklin

First off I would like to thank Modeler's Alliance and its staff for allowing me to post this.

We are a new hobby magazine that will be publishing digital and print copies of our magazine. Some of you may have seen the pilot magazine already . There is a review of MBI right here on ModelersAlliance.

Right now we are rebuilding our HLI website and our MBI website. I took the shop with the pilot down because the company we were using had too many problems. We have moved over to Joomla and will be building our own on-line store .

MBI is a magazine run and built by modelers. We are a start up and run on a shoe string budget at the moment because this is not an easy business to break into. But, we are determined to bring you the best magazine we can. A magazine not like the rest out there.

We are looking for new authors for feature articles, technique articles, reviews, photo articles, and also looking for reader gallery photos. If you think you are interested in any aspect of the magazine please contact me here by pm or you can email me at kenofny8772@gmail.com . Because our site is down at the moment I have to use my gmail account.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me .

Thank you all again for allowing me to be a part of your community !

All the best,

Kenny Conklin

Kenny, We have a huge gallery you may want to cruise over and find something that you'd like to publish. All the images are associate with the owners names so you can contact those who may not want to submit their own images.

I also like to add that any help I can give on the technical side please let me know. As you probably can tell, Modelers Alliance is Joomla! based also and has been up and running (more or less) for two years now.

Thanks I will take a look through the gallery not only for the magazine I just love to look at models period :)

My brother is the one building the sites so I will ask him if he needs help and put him in contact with you !

Great looking magazine. I will help anyway I can. Thanks for posting.

Terry ;)

Back