• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi im new here

Steven

Hi all
My name is Steven. Thank you for allowing me to join back into building models after a very long absence. The hobby has changed a lot since I last built a kit. Many moons ago it was build paint and do decals. So much has changed and I'm still learning all the new ways

Welcome to MA, Steven! There are people of all different build levels here, so do what you enjoy. If you ever have any questions, be sure to ask as we are basically here to help and share.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Welcome aboard Steven, hell modeling has changed greatly since I started back about 12 years ago!
What are we going to build first? :popcorn

Welcome, just be careful what you ask for! I will inundate you with information but it is up to you to use what you can and ignore the rest. Nothing posted by me is intended to make another modeler forced to use it. My axiom is that I add as much detail as I am capable of (which is not much). The most important thing is to enjoy the hobby your way.

BTW, how did you come to find our little corner of the internets?

@SA Dave told me to keep a look out for you, you need to be careful of the company you keep. :rotf

Welcome to the Alliance Steven!! Feel free to be just yourself and build what you like. There really are no rules so don't shy and post your builds...even the ones you might think are bad. We here like seeing all kinds models.
Once again Welcome!
:victory:

1000_F_61647429_lX4dJ7kiOoqlVf7a13j2Tft94MLpzWOa.jpg

Welcome! I am relatively new here too and have found these guys to be an amazing asset in making my models better. I have improved so much! I have a long way to go to attain the level of some of these guys, but it is something to aspire to, and I do!

Welcome Steven. While there are some insanely talented individuals here, they still allow hacks like me to hang around and learn a thing or two. Just never forget rule #1...HAVE FUN!

Color me the inquisitive one, but where do you hale from, what do you like to build best and did you watch McHale's Navy on TV when you were a much younger child?

Back