• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Texas

sprueman

I'm new here just wanted to say hello. I'm a figure person, and I use old plastic to create my figures.
DSC00468.JPG

Welcome aboard Sprueman! Interested in how you use old sprue like this. :popcorn
Where abouts in Texas are you? I did some work around Houston last year, made a visit to San Jacinto battle ground.

Welcome aboard Sprueman! Interested in how you use old sprue like this. :popcorn
Where abouts in Texas are you? I did some work around Houston last year, made a visit to San Jacinto battle ground.
I'm up north in Amarillo, although I was born near Houston, Galveston to be exact.

Welcome to the Model Madness! You don't have to be crazy to join this bunch, but it helps!

Welcome to the Alliance Sprueman!! Grab your favorite beverage and pull up a chair. :Drinks:
Looking forward to see more of your figure work. You'll have to post how you make your figs from old sprue/plastic, it sounds interesting.
:victory:

Welcome aboard, Sprueman. I've seen your work on some other forums. I like your Vietnam figures and busts.

Cheers,
James

Back