• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Minnesota!

lleife15

Hey guys! Just saying hi. Been in and out of the hobby for the last few years, life stuff and all, but just popping in to say hello.

Moon,
My name is Lucas. You can call me whatever you need to. I used to kick around here for a bit as Sacktime a while back.

Thank you all for the kind welcomes. Mike, in regards to my avatar, She was my modeling buddy for years who sadly passed away over thanksgiving last year. Guess using the avatar as a way to keep her memory alive.

If you look at mine, Chuck immortalized our Sgt Pepper on the StuG for me. We have five now, but none like him.

Moon,
My name is Lucas. You can call me whatever you need to. I used to kick around here for a bit as Sacktime a while back.
I'm Bob, welcome back. Would you like to fire up your old account? I can get email correct and you won't lose your history.

Back