• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello everyone!

redstarrsd

My name is Bob Delaney and I'd like to thank Modeler's Alliance for accepting me as a member of this site. I'm a long-time scale modeler (got started as a youngster just over 40 years ago). An IPMS/USA member since 1982, I'm an active member of the Gateway and St. Louis chapters of IPMS.

Regarding modeling interests, I'm mostly into aircraft (1:72 and 1:48 scales), also I also do some armor, ships and autos for a change of pace.

My day job lately is finding full time work. I'm currently between full time jobs in publications editing; I've been a freelance editor, fact checker and proofreader since being laid off from a full time position in 2005. Prior to that, I was editor at Squadron/Signal Publications. I also have experience working in PR for two universities and two agencies in Metro St. Louis.

Besides scale modeling, my spare time interests include reading (history and other non-fiction), watching classic movies (at the cinema or home video), and refereeing youth and amateur soccer games.

Anything else you want to know about me? Just ask.

I hope to contribute items to this website in due course.

Again, thank you for accepting me here at Modeler's Alliance, and I hope to talk to you all soon. Happy modeling!

Bob

Hey Bob, can't have too many Bobs 'round here, I'm Bob the IT guy here. Welcome aboard, there's a lot going on around here so just jump right in and enjoy.

Editor huh, OK guys, let's watch the spellin for now on :rotf

Bob, thanks for the welcome. Some years ago, IPMS/Gateway had quite a few Bobs in the club, so I was dubbed D (from the last initial).

Anyway, I do appreciate the note. Talk to you all soon.

Bob

Hey, for some reason I recognize the name.

Welcome to Modelers' Alliance! I will make you an honorary member of the Spell Check Police!

:pp

Regards,

Welcome. speeling int reelly a problm hear :gogo Looking forward to seeing your stuff and sharing the hobby.
James

Welcome Bob, just make yourself comfortable and share some of your work with us :)
//Mats

Back