• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello All

Ah good to meet you! I remember the good Mr. Stienman telling peeps on 'The Book of Face' about a legend...a builder of such skill, his models didn't need paint....can'twait to see your work!

Thanks guys. Speaking with John Steinman and Mike Reeves (Jeeves) I was told that this used to be the LEM, which I was apart of when it was formed back in the mid 2000’s. For those who don’t know I used the screen name Moses on that forum as well as on Finescale...

I was told that this used to be the LEM,
Well no. There are several folks from the LEM and I had an account there as well. I helped the guy clean up some issues he had with his server years ago but no, we evolved from another website that had nothing to do with the ol' LEM.
Also several members are refugees from the old Swanny's website.

Well no. There are several folks from the LEM and I had an account there as well. I helped the guy clean up some issues he had with his server years ago but no, we evolved from another website that had nothing to do with the ol' LEM.
Also several members are refugees from the old Swanny's website.
We should probably rename the place to the island for misfit modelers...

Back