• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hawker Hunter F. Mk 6 in onethirtytooth

chrispisme

So this went together like it was on a mission...having taken a day or two off after finishing the Hudson (and to clean up all the sanding dust and scrap plastic) I started gluing this little beauty together. I added some aftermarket to it but ended up using almost all kit ingredients. This was another of the kits from the stash of the fellow who gave me the Hudson (building all "H" themed models now I guess)
I didn't have time to take pictures of the W.I.P. because the model built itself using my hands and some paints.
I figure about 2 weeks from start to finish?
IMG_5458.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg
IMG_5460.jpg
IMG_5461.jpg

Thanks for looking

'Oo doosn't like the loovly lines of the 'Awker 'Unter! Jolly Good! :tens:
American Jets of the same era do not inspire the same kind of romance as this British fighter. American kids waited for the Grumman Panther or Cougar, the Delta Dart as well, to experience eye-pleasing aircraft design. Most of our '50's jet fighters look like angular killing machines.
Well, they are.
Mostly.
Depending on the weather.
Sometimes?
"If you fly an Eighty-Nine,
You must be deaf, dumb and blind.
For if it feels one drop of rain,
You'll have wreckage, NOT a plane!"

Back