• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Have a couple of needs

jknaus

Administrator
Does anyone have a couple of standing russian tankers (preferably looking down. Also anyone have the metal (brass) panzerfausts that came out last year I think? I cant remember who put them out.
James

Have you tried M&Models web site? they are a shop in the Chicago area and they have an outstanding selection of aftermarket stuff. They are only open in the evening during the week but are open on Sat. If you can't find their web site I can send a link later.

mmdm4 wrote:
Have you tried M&Models web site? they are a shop in the Chicago area and they have an outstanding selection of aftermarket stuff. They are only open in the evening during the week but are open on Sat. If you can't find their web site I can send a link later.

No, I havent tried a shop yet. Will have to do that though. Thanks for the store name, I think I got a kit from them once before.
James

jknaus wrote:
Does anyone have a couple of standing russian tankers (preferably looking down. Also anyone have the metal (brass) panzerfausts that came out last year I think? I cant remember who put them out.
James

Hey there James.

Have you seen the Tamiya Russian Tank Crew At Rest set? Kit number is 35214 and here's a link to an image of the figures in it.I still say that the one guy looks just like Charles Bronson.

Cheers from Peter

Tankbuilder wrote:
jknaus wrote:
James

Hey there James.

Have you seen the Tamiya Russian Tank Crew At Rest set? Kit number is 35214 and here's a link to an image of the figures in it.I still say that the one guy looks just like Charles Bronson.

Cheers from Peter

Actually I just got a German street, Miniart Russian tank crew at rest and Russian infantry at rest. Have a volks Sturm figure coming. So I guess I'll use the plastic panzerfaust and go with what I got. Thanks for the idea.
James

the brass Panzerfaust are from Adlers Nest best solution i gues

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/adlersnest/anm35003.htm

greetings Detlev

Back