• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

H43 Husky

T-way5126

Had read a story of the odd little copter and was inspired to model one..This was done in natural finish with only a few mods made, on the interior only...Enjoy..

:rotf

COOL! :good: I like that, what kit and scale is it?

Side note, you have to wonder about something that has to have a sign on it of which direction you need to walk up to it. :idonno

Nice looking little build . The only negative I might add is that the exhaust pipe might be a bit darker than I remember but it's been a long time ago.

Other than that it looks very nice. They normally carried a large fire extinguisher on a cable, if you want to add something to your display.

Cheers, Christian

COOL! :good: I like that, what kit and scale is it?

Side note, you have to wonder about something that has to have a sign on it of which direction you need to walk up to it. :idonno

Hey Randy . All helicopters are dangerous to approach standing up. That one was particularly bad because the shaft that support the blades are at different angles than vertical.

Nicknamed the egg beater !

Cheers, Christian B)

Back