• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings from Saratoga, NY

Jeeves

Hello everyone-- I guess this is the place to introduce myself. My name is Mike Reeves and I am 39 years old, married to my wife Janice for 12 years, and have two great kids- Abigail (7) and Lucas (5). I live in the country just a stone's throw away from the Saratoga battlefield. We have a small farm with two horses, two Australian Shepherds, and three crazy cats.

I am a high school biology teacher with a huge addiction to all things WWII. I have been modeling for the last 12 years-- pretty much primarily 1/48 WWII aircraft. The best thing that has happened to me is Tamiya starting up their 1/48 scale armor line as it has really helped rejuvenate my modeling to be able to switch gears back and forth between wings and tracks. I dabble in 1/35 armor and 1/32 aircraft here and there as well.

I was invited to come here by sharkmouth-- but recognize some friends here as well like Dr. Steinman. Thanks for having me and I look forward to participating here and learning as much as I can.

G'day Mike :) ,

We are mighty glad to have you aboard , if you are Sauls mate then you are my mate too :) !

Looking forward to sharing some builds together too :)

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome to the best site going. Look forward to seeing you wingy thingys, just be careful of Jenny and Laura with the 88's :laugh: . Looking forward to you armour too.
James

Thanks Jenny and James!

I guess I am no better then-- just finished a Opel Blitz mounted Flak 38 ;)

Thanks for the welcome Dioramix. I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours in Munich on a layover while flying to Sarajevo a couple summers ago. Didn't get to see too much-- but what I did see was beautiful!

Hello Jeeves

Welcome to the site but did you say you do flying thingies and only dabble in armour ? :eek:hmy:

seriously, though, get those Opel pics up asap :)

best wishes

Andy

Hi John-- great to see you here!

Black-Sheep1-- thanks...good to see a fellow New Yorker here ;)

Andy-- lately it does seem to be more armor...but overall I try to mix it up pretty evenly ;)

Thanks Terry!

Back