• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gene's Image Posting thread

I dont recognise the message- though I dont know what format your stuff on fotki was. here JPEG is the best- for me anyway- I'm running windows XP Pro.

Error message: "A VALID FORM TOKEN COULD NOT BE FOUND"

Gene I have no idea what generates that. Never seen it.

Forget the fotki stuff. it does not apply to our gallery. I really doubt you can easily transfer from there to here. just upload images from your computer to our gallery.

Again, read the step by step instructions in this link. https://www.modelersalliance.com/how-to-use-our-gallery

This is the same instructions everyone has used to get this working. You have to create that first folder before you start uploading anything.

:popcorn

Put something in it- dont use what you have on Fotki- just post anything that is in your computer. a pic of you, your car anything- get it from your machine.

It's listed as civilian General

If that's the case, you did not follow the instructions.

We can only help so much Gene.

Hover the mouse over "My Profile" and a drop down menu should show up. "Select Create/Order Albums"

sbs04.jpg

Select a category the Album should appear, either under *My Gallery* which is your personal category, or one of the public categories and Click "New Album"

You have to meet us halfway.

OKOKOK- that list is NOT a list of pre set gallery's!

I understand what happened now-

You must pick the category that suits what your gallery will contain- then YOU have to name it- its a two step process at that point.

We now have two empty folders in the civilian section and we still don't have Gene's personal folder where it's suppose to be.

Follow the instructions as 43 other users have been able to do and create your first folder under your user profile.

Back