• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW190

paddy

I expect this has been discussed before but why have they done this in 1/35 ? it might seem close to 1/32 but its basically 10% smaller which will be very odd next to other 1/32 models on your shelf ?

i get that vehicles are 1/35 but i would think this will really hit sales, i looked at it and bought the Revell 1/32 version instead.

Maybe they wanted to play with it with their panthers and tigers?

Bronco made that Piper cub in 1:35 but I found it not quite right, tried to fit a radio set and it just didn't fit.

I see they got the gun bay open, wonder if it's going to be like Eduards and not have easy option to show that closed.

I have their Stuka, and I have started that, but some of their sub assemblies just have real close tolerances. So it takes quite a bit of patience, which I don't have, so it looks a tiny bit off. A couple of gaps and all. They are sort of like ZM in a sense and are meant to be displayed with all the innards showing. I'll dig out that kit and get some pics and show you guys.

Back