• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fujimi 1/72 Aichi D3-A1 Val - Finished!

Well I have made a start to this - nice kit not much in the cockpit but it'll never be seen anyway I think -
P1050093.jpg

P1050094.jpg

P1050096.jpg

P1050109.jpg

Re: Fujimi 1/72 Aichi D3-A1 Val

Oh very cool. That red tail will really stand out. Love it (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks guys, well I'm not far off the finish line. I have a busy bench at the moment too. I include a pic with a paper - if I had known you have this rule for GBs I would have done this at the start. Moon knows I'm honest anyway -
P1050137.jpg

P1050138.jpg

Wow you are doing a great job! I love the colors.

(y) :popcorn

Thanks guys, well I'm not far off the finish line. I have a busy bench at the moment too. I include a pic with a paper - if I had known you have this rule for GBs I would have done this at the start. Moon knows I'm honest anyway -
P1050137.jpg

P1050138.jpg

We do this in case one of our Campaigns end up getting support from a vendor or someone, Charlie Don't Surf was sponsored by Bravo6, haven't put the touch on Vlad yet for the Redux.

Some of use just throw our cell phones in the start photo to capture the time. It's all good Dave! :mpup

Shoot, I almost missed this one. At the rate you're going, one more day and you'd have been DONE! Looking good, Dave! (y)

Very nice and very clean build. (y)

B)

Back