• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

From Russia with Love

Hmmmm, I just got Trumpeters BMP-3E of Squadrons mystery deal.And I have the UAE version as well and a T-72 and Tamiyas antique T-10 and a handful of T-34's

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

This one would be great for that new Antonev Colt kit...wish I had one ;)

I have this kit in 1/72 scale. This would be a good reason to start building it if I can find it in the stash. I can also start my Antonov An-74 transport as well.

Okay, count me in.

Eduard LA-7 :)

start_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Anything from Russia.

Start: Feb 1, 2013
End: Jan31, 2014

I have another big build starting Feb 1 but this is my type of time frame, I'll be in this one as well, may start a bit late though, this is mine that I have had for quite a while

DSC0749St2.jpg

Definitely in, just not sure with what yet. Don't look for anything from me for a while though. B)

Being a campaign virgin.... :blush: .....I'd like Join!

I've been wanting to do a Russian subject for awhile now (wow, that doesn't sound good does it) and since I just picked up this beastie, I'll sign up with this.

I've signed up to 2 other group builds on another site for this year already but I should be able to squeeze this one in.

A9_zpsf221c24e.jpg

Being a campaign virgin.... :blush: .....I'd like Join!

I've been wanting to do a Russian subject for awhile now (wow, that doesn't sound good does it)

:rotf :rotf :rotf

Depends on the Russian Subject... :evil:

Come on in Sharkman, water is fine. Get a good picture of the unbuilt kit and a date line anytime after Feb 1. Date line could be from a local news paper or your cell phone, computer screen with the Modelers Alliance Official Campaign time on display. Which you will now find located at the bottom of this screen.

Cool, you're gonna do Litvak's plane ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah Chris. It actually came with some Super Scale decals (someone must have forgotten about them) but I think I like Litvak's the best. Plus, she sounds like she was an awesome pilot! Glad they immortalized her with this kit!

Back