• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Found this photo ...

Cheyenne

Found this and thought it could be used campaign wise or something ? just thought it was cool .

Jolly Rogers 90th bomb group , Liberators .
jollyrodgers90thbombgroup.jpg

The guy on the far right got it wrong!

"Dammit Fred, I said cross your arms, not point at the damn plane!"

:lol:

The guy on the far right got it wrong!
"Dammit Fred, I said cross your arms, not point at the damn plane!"

Looks more like the one on the right is admonishing the one in the muddle:

"Dammit Carl, do the Kung-Fu and not the Morticia! We're fighters, not a corpse!"

Regards,

Morticia? How about Wednesday all grown up.

wednesday-copy-1578351029.jpg

Jim is an awesome figure painter. He is a retired art teacher and is a really nice guy that is great at sharing how he does things. This figure is based on this photoshopped photo.

64542143_2377992352263155_4183654976481918976_n.jpg

General Kenney's 5th Air Force. Natural metal Liberator. Philippines? 1944-ish? Cool Picture!
Morticia Addams was my first boyhood crush.

General Kenney's 5th Air Force. Natural metal Liberator. Philippines? 1944-ish? Cool Picture!
Morticia Addams was my first boyhood crush.
One of my cherished books is "Flying Buccaneers" by Steve Birdsall
Along with Morticia was Cat Woman (Julie Newmar) of the TV series Batman. Mary Ann or Ginger? Gary S. XLV MMXX

The Flying Buccaneers I hunted down and bought from the Ames library. It hadn't circulated in a long time. I made them an offer they couldn't refuse. I lacked the ability to continue Lahf without it. One Day, the 37mm cannon-armed 1/72 B-24D "Deliverer" will come to fruition. I prefer the wholesome, juicy Maryann to the slinky siren Ginger. Many moons ago, many of my family have fallen victim of the charms of sirens and Die Lorelei.

I hate to admit it, or maybe I don't; Jill St John was my first crush, Betty Jo, Bobbie Jo and Billie Jo on Petticoat Junction... There is a list.

Back