• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FNG here.

jstar

New guy here (old guy in real life). Names Joe. Been doing models for years, may eventually finish one. Military is my main interest, and lately I try to build things I have actually been in or on or near. So things like Army helicopters and tanks, WW2 subs, and one WW2 destroyer. Looking forward to the up-coming release of the Gecko PACV because I may get two. One to build as the Navy PACV, and one to use as a basis for the Army version, the AACV.

Hey welcome aboard Joe! Glad you found your way here.
I'm Bob the IT guy here. Let me know if you need any help posting. Can't wait to see your work!

Hey Joe,

Got your message about the PACV references...

5432-entry-1-1697788504.jpg

Other subjects I like too...
1710523941247.png

1710524149406.png

Last edited:
Welcome Joe. I'm a perpetual non-finisher as well. I may get a couple done throughout the year...but far less than I begin. :lol:

Been doing models for years, may eventually finish one.

I'm a perpetual non-finisher as well. I may get a couple done throughout the year...but far less than I begin.

I got you all beat! Best of all, I can prove it! Joe, by now you know of Shawn Gehling (because of the PACV photo walk around)... He gave me a kit for my son in 2010... Still not done!

SeaQuest Stinger

Need I show more? Moon Puppy calls me a Sandbagger as there are quite a few ongoing projects not shared... enough for me to post a thread on it!

Sandbagger

Hey Joe, Welcome.
Have a look around a bit. The things we build, or start and put off to one side for another day and finish, are a menagerie of model making!
We're an eclectic group, from several continents. Our personalities vary almost as much as the subjects do. Then again, we're all a lot alike, mostly.
The fun of modeling with shameless puns tossed in to keep one on one's toes, so to speak.

I look forward to the PACV! The first build of a new release of a new subject. Neet-o!

Back