• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Emhar's 1/35th Whippet

Thanks Bob, I had something else in mind when I started this thing. Hopefully I can finish it soon.

Laurence

Just looked at it over on the CTA II completion thread, and it is just excellent. Elegant simple vignette, wish I had the skills to do figures, I'd really like to present some of my armour builds like this.

:good:

Ian

Thanks Ian,

I know my figures are way behind where I'd like them to be, lots of things to learn still but working on it :D

Finished product below

hee88b9e_2014-11-19.JPG

h915caa7.JPG

h77d0758.JPG

Laurence

Thanks Chuck, appreciate it :notworthy

I gave it a bit of thought actually - since these monsters were very slow - 4mph or so, it would have been really easy for the tracks to be absolutely filthy with mud and so on. If you think of a tank that can do 30mph for example, then mud would fly off the tracks - at least that is what I noticed ages ago when I saw tanks in action.

Laurence

Back