• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard Fw 190A-8

Here is my offering. Not sure how much I will get done today.

Bf190002.jpg

Bf190003.jpg

:popcorn
I love the artwork on the edward boxes - the artist is one of the best doing box art (My opinion only).

I'm shelving this kit as it is shit. Too many fit issues. I can't even get the 'fuse to align even after a lot of sanding. The time limit is too short to play around with this thing. I'll try and figure something out but it may require buying something. If not, I'll just drop out.

Bummer, sorry to hear that. Hoping you'll find another kit and take a mulligan. (y)

I'm shelving this kit as it is shit. Too many fit issues. I can't even get the 'fuse to align even after a lot of sanding. The time limit is too short to play around with this thing. I'll try and figure something out but it may require buying something. If not, I'll just drop out.

Sounds really familiar..

So whacha gonna do instead?

That's not supposed to be a jibe at moi,is it? Honestly I think I am on the road to recovery....I also think Jeff has plenty of thinks working in his lair...

Paul, I suspect Bob was referring to the issues he had building an Eduard 190 in the not to distant past !

That's not supposed to be a jibe at moi,is it? Honestly I think I am on the road to recovery....I also think Jeff has plenty of thinks working in his lair...

Oh no no, no jab at you Paul.

It's a jab at that kit. I attempted the Pips Priller version and got hung up on the wing roots and teh gun covers. Didn't even make it to the cowls.

Honestly, I didn't take it any way but good naturedly. I think there are some Eduard kits out there that are designed to really try a modelers patience.

Back