• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard FW 190 D JV44 Limited Edition

Phil

This has been in my small stash for quite a while, I got the bug again for another JV 44 bird so,

DSC_2161b.jpg~original

to be done as Red 2
DSC_2162b.jpg~original

to keep these company
1DSC0283a.jpg~original

3DSC0366a.jpg~original

4DSC0399a.jpg~original

13DSC0267a.jpg~original

DSC_1891x3A.jpg~original

and also have the one only built 262 U5, which found it's way to JV44 as well.
DSC_2160b.jpg~original

Impressive parts list - two full D series in the box with double colored Pe and masks - plus a micro 1/144th 262
DSC_0178a.jpg~original

early progress
DSC_0182a.jpg~original

DSC_0184a.jpg~original

more soon.

Finally some update pics, you may notice some really rough looking bits, yes they are, but closed up you can't see them - this is a tough kit in some fit areas that I ''gently persuaded" - or was that a hack and slash - to get the fuse closed up.

DSC_0246a.jpg~original

DSC_0244a.jpg~original

DSC_0245a.jpg~original

DSC_0243a.jpg~original

DSC_0254a.jpg~original

DSC_0261a.jpg~original

Fuse to wings went surprisingly well

more later

Hey Phil, that's looking pretty nice to me :D Of course it probably didn't readily fit :rotf

"Finally some update pics, you may notice some really rough looking bits, yes they are, but closed up you can't see them - this is a tough kit in some fit areas that I ''gently persuaded" - or was that a hack and slash - to get the fuse closed up. "

I think your statement is pretty much a daily routine on my bench :rotf

(y) (y) Cheers, Christian B)

[For those of you who know your rock and metal music -] Eduard are the Manowar of plastic model kits :D

Wimps and posers leave the hall! :yipee

Phil beautiful work on great kit! I wish that 262 is in the same scale as 190 :lol: (not1/144).

All the best!
Dusan.

Is that tail twisted or just the photography ? :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

It's like this Christian! :D
for_the_mind2.jpg~original

ever picked your build up, looked at the tail planes from the front, all looks square, then view from rear, and it looks out of square??! :S

I've had a few of those :hmmm

Phil beautiful work on great kit! I wish that 262 is in the same scale as 190 :lol: (not1/144).

So do I Dusan! now that would of been a very special edition!

That ain't no eduard kit fer sure.
:rotf

Thanks everyone, more construction tonight :soldier

One of the more unusual and interesting MP! I quite like doing this scheme, just a bummer there are not anymore.

I do have a mad idea about doing the spare one in take off mode, gear half up, prop blur, pilot inside, suspended over the other ones with a mystery number on it :)

Back