• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard 1/72 b-26

Mo_

IMG_20200612_191148619.jpg

IMG_20200617_185632889.jpg
IMG_20200615_204127488_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200617_190135682.jpg
IMG_20200617_192501456.jpg
IMG_20200614_200043000_HDR.jpg

Wow! Think I built the revelle kit several times but didn't know about that twin mount location.
:popcorn

This is the Hasegawa plastic. I built one before many years ago. So when eduard released this kit I jumped all over it. Fit is great. The rear guns are in the stowed position. One for each side, but the kit has the mount attached on one half. I guess the pic makes it look like its a twin set up. I will be going with the box art as the scheme.

Thanks for answers.
Nice . I have the Has. plus other goodies . Wonder what I may not have besides decals .

The one I built many years ago, I used some goodies from CMK...it looked good but once closed up and the canopy on....you couldn't tell what was in there..lol. it's the thought that counts!

One of my all-time favourite aircraft. - I have the original Hasegawa kit aswell, so am really looking forward to seeing how you bring this together. Nice work so far, Mo.

Ian.

Thanks guys but I must confess. I painted some of the interior the wrong colors. After further research they were NMF on the inside with that green padding..oh well..the reference I was going from was a b-26 in the air force museum. I guess they painted it all to help with corrosion.. At least you really can't see anything when it's closed up.

Back