• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dry spells

hey Shawn. Yeah I went in there and got a portion of a track run together before something came up that needed my attention and that was about it. but hey, it was something. Last week I was doing some cleaning in there so I moved a build off the bench (for safe keeping)and while I was using the vacuum cleaner it bumped the door which bumped a bicycle that flopped over and smacked that mostly done kit ans busted it up some...groan. It can and will be fixed but it pretty much let the wind outa my sail as far as moving forward with it for now. Anyway, it was good to do some work to one of the other projects. I'm pretty lucky I have a room with a corner to use since the boy moved out on his own a while back. That would be really tough to have to put everything away every time a session ended I've been there.
Ron

Back