• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Curve pericolose (dangerous curves)

This is an amazing piece for Fabio's first diorama. I had already posted about it on the intro forum.

Hi Fabio,

Your diorama, "Dangerous Curves", is fantastic! You have made a series of small vignettes that all come together to tell the complete story of the larger diorama. Your composition is excellent, could not be better in my opinion. There are so many well done details and I have always thought that is what makes a large diorama. I especially like the water dropping to a lower level under the bridge. I can tell you have an unusual imagination. I can also tell you are not afraid of hard work as I see a lot of that in this diorama.

So many little things that were well thought out like the windshield on the truck. They didn't have seat belts in the 1940s. I could go on and on, the posing of the figures is great and also a lot more work than people realize. Making a large diorama that flows naturally and has nothing that disturbs the scene or stands out is very difficult and you have accomplished that!

My congratulations, excellent work, beautiful diorama. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

This is fantastic. Makes one wonder what happened.

Was there some atack on the truck? - then everybody would be hiding I suppose

Did the little kid that is getting an hiding run in front of it?

Or did the ladies pull the drivers atention from the road :hmmm :yipee

:woohoo: Impressive diorama, with as many have said above, very detailed, we believe it!. Ahhh Italian women, they breathed well enough :D . As we say''There are people in the balcony!'' :blush:

Bravo and strongly the next diorama!

Thanks again to everyone for the compliments. :)
The title of this diorama "dangerous curves" has three meanings: first, because they are tight corners that make it difficult to drive, second, because the "curves" of the women distracted drivers, the third because they are the ideal place for an ambush resistance have also put the nails on the road (not seen in the photos)
The boy was surprised by her mother in a place "wrong" :D

Hi There

Out standing work,perfect combination of vehicles figs and buildings,great build at all levels ,and does what all dios should do make you look and look something new every visit to the picture, wonderful skills. :snoopy :snoopy

cheers Chris :soldier :pilot :snoopy :fencing

To make this work it took me a long time, partly because I work only when they are "inspired". However I spent about ten years ...

WoW !!

Outstanding Work !! Ah, Yes .... bless those Girls ! It almost looks like a Mardi-Gras scene ! The Boys on th ground aughta be throwing up some beads !! :woohoo:

Great Job. It all works very well ! Great Story.

:drinks :drinks

Back