• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Colouring in

paddy

When i was about 4 years old my favorite pass time was colouring in. Unfortunately today grown men still do it and i see this as vandalism. Before you know it the colours are "authentic" and once one person posts them, 20 more will also post them and by tea time its all gospel.

I can across this today on an online thread

c1dca9db7f31512d8001ec5755c04b71.jpg

The poster commented
What an awesome bf109 and the late war paint job the colors are rlm 76,83,75,81 as for the wings the top colors might be 82,83, with lower parts probably being 76,and aluminum ............errrr no mate, the colours are what the colouring in guy thought looked good.

So there you have it. Between a guy thats still colouring in and another with a Passion for guesswork, look no further , its now official.

Say no to colourisation.. :)

20230914_192133.jpg20230914_192147.jpg
Ross built this 1/48 BF-109F-4 with a varied paint scheme last year. Han Dobrich fought on the eastern front. What ever paint was in the bucket?

Hey I like it! More color the better. Look at any local armory that have hardware parked outside and you'll see all sorts of color even though the TO tells you exactly what color to use.

Back