• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Canadian Leopard 2A6M Colour in Desert?

Tankbuilder

Shalom.

Anyone able to tell me the colour the Canadian Leopards in Afghanistan were? Preferably Testors or Tamiya?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

They were the Nato scheme because they were German Leopards loaned to us. The bar armour was tan. Later Barracuda cam was applied which was tan. I'll look and see if I have the exact colours Peter.
James

They were the Nato scheme because they were German Leopards loaned to us. The bar armour was tan. Later Barracuda cam was applied which was tan. I'll look and see if I have the exact colours Peter.
James

Shalom James.

Much appreciated.

I guess that the 10 images I have that show them in a sand colour are just heavy dust coating over the NATO scheme. I have one image that shows the NATO scheme under the dust but on the other ten there's no hint of anything other than sand.

Cheers from Peter

Back