• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BTR 60 PU12

Thanks guys.
MP that is a telescopic mast.

8403972s3batt1.png

James

Wonder if they can pick up any descent tunes with that antenna :hmmm

Looking at that a bit closer, it looks like they have covers on the headlights :coolio

Pretty clean James B)

Thanks guys. This vehicle is for coordinating anti air assets and distributing info on incoming a/c.
I know most dont like how litely I weather these soviet vehicles but you have to remember they are on display to be recognized. Harder to do when its dirty.

James

Thanks guys. This vehicle is for coordinating anti air assets and distributing info on incoming a/c.
I know most dont like how litely I weather these soviet vehicles but you have to remember they are on display to be recognized. Harder to do when its dirty.

James

To echo your statement James all the Soviet items 1/1 that were on display at Red Flag at Nellis were always very clean .

Never thought of it that way but it sure would make it easier :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks everyone. James took a look and thought it okay also. We now have 11 vehicles on dis[lay and if I can get the tracks done on the BMP1 then it will be 12. So far I guess it is being well received but I have to start concentrating on anti air next.
James

Back