• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco SU 152

Last week while looking over the forum I noticed some "From Russia with love" GB post. I had forgotten I had this one entered so I checked the closing date and figured I better pull it back out and go to work on it first in case my back flared up again.

I used MIG Brown and Dark wash in case someone might be wondering.

Thanks for dropping by and the compliments (y)
Tony lee :)

Those are bottles of enamel wash Tony? I have the Panzer Grey, never tried any others. You like it?
James

PS watch out for the back buddy, no fun when it gives you the bird.

Last week while looking over the forum I noticed some "From Russia with love" GB post. I had forgotten I had this one entered so I checked the closing date and figured I better pull it back out and go to work on it first in case my back flared up again.

I used MIG Brown and Dark wash in case someone might be wondering.

Thanks for dropping by and the compliments (y)
Tony lee :)

I was wondering and was about to ask...Looks good Tony

:popcorn

Yeah James enamels. I still like to mix my own but MIG and AK products work well too.
I thin them when I want a lighter application just like I thin my oil washes.
The variation in color comes in handy making my finishes look a little different from one another too.

The only way to know if YOU like them is well you know, just jump in. :D
Tony lee

Back