• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Breslau streetfight 1945

Breslau streetfight 1945 [update april 27]

I like it Willem. For me to paint a figure takes months. I get it ready and then get scared of doing the face. Cant wait to see this all come together.
JAmes

Breslau streetfight 1945 ready !

Hi all

I call this one done.
A local counter attack confronts this "Kampfgruppe" with an abandoned gun.

Added the officer, the student, a body and the businessman (yes he looks like mafia)

Overview:

bres_19.jpg

bres_20.jpg

bres_21.jpg

details:

bres_22.jpg

bres_23.jpg

bres_24.jpg

bres_25.jpg

bres_26.jpg

Im always open for constructive improvements !
Thanks for looking, Willem

Looks great Willem, if I may though, the bloke on the ground does not look like a natural position. Maybe have him on top of some rubble and trash to sort of embed him into the ground, not like he's been there for a while but to fill in the open spaces between his knee and boots. Basically give something underhim to support the way he has fallen.

:popcorn

Guess you are right Moonpuppy, I have zero experience with bodies.
I will fix this.

Willem

Hi all

I call this one done.
A local counter attack confronts this "Kampfgruppe" with an abandoned gun.

Added the officer, the student, a body and the businessman (yes he looks like mafia)

Overview:

bres_19.jpg

bres_20.jpg

When the HJ youngster will press the trigger of his panzerfaust,somebody will not be happy. ;)
Nice scene,Willem! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back