• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

blast from my past

f1matt

Some pics of models I had at the old site. Probably old news to many but I have nothing new to show. And I haven't put these up on the current site so what the heck.

Tamiya Challenger II - Op Telic
IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

Tamiya T-72
DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

Tamiya HMMWV - Canadian Spec Forces (yeah the white balance is awful)
IMG_2371-1.jpg

IMG_2355-2.jpg

Ah, a favorite. My lovely Hasegawa Spitfire Mk IX
DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg

Tamiya F4U-2 Corsair
IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

Dragon Tiger I Initial Prod
DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

Dragon M1A1 - yeah its Boom Stick
BS16-1.jpg

BS15-1.jpg

BS03-1.jpg

And perhaps. Someday my P-47 and Leo 2 will join this group.

Matt :whistle:

Re:Like them!.

Hi Matt,

Very nice models and scenes,specially,like the aircrafts,(super Corsair).

Cheers!,

Tom

Dude, if you don't get a paint booth soon, I'm just gonna...do something, I don't know....

Easy pup..easy. :lol: I began searching for parts to build one today. And as soon as I have some money I'll start buying some too! I was thinking building a spraybooth might even make an interesting blog in itself.

And along with the two kits... :ermm:*sigh* patiently waiting to be finished I still have a small mountain of stuff for my now delayed Abrams in Fallujah dio. I'm hoping that it'll only get better with more planning. Guess it better be pretty damn good when I build it!

And Thanks Tom. They don't get much better then "whistling death". Especially Tamiya's.

Matt (y)

Noice builds Matt!
A good variety.
The white balance to me looks to be adequately tweaked to realise an impending dust storm ;)
Ah yes Boomstick. I may have seen this somewhere else :blink :silly:
Great little scene...
Brad

f1matt wrote:
Easy pup..easy. :lol: I began searching for parts to build one today. And as soon as I have some money I'll start buying some too! I was thinking building a spraybooth might even make an interesting blog in itself.

It sure would. Lots of folks would like to see this I'm sure.

Great pics! I especially love the one with the operator's face blurred out... I sent pictures home from my time in Bosnia like that once, and got a puzzled response from my mother... I mean, I thought it was funny!

I really like the M1A1. All of your models are good but that one stands out for me. Looks very clean and realistic and the goats running past add a humorous touch to the diorama.

Back