• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf 109F-4/B, Oblt Frank Liesendahl

Old Dog

Just a quick little build that I started back in 2006 :rotf Nothing special, Hasegawa F model in 1/48 with some after market decals and an ETC rack and bomb from an Hasegawa armament set. Why did it take so long ? Several reasons but I'm not going into them now not that anyone would care anyway. Photos of the actual plane show it totally mud spattered, if I had weathered it that way it would probably look over done so I chose to model it on a day when it was cleaner.

109-b08.jpg

109-b09.jpg

109-b10.jpg

109-b11.jpg

109-b12.jpg

109-b13.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Very nice gary!Sounds like yer followin' me tho.. :huh: :blink :idonno Seein' how I just finished off the 1/12 Harley I had started back in 2008 or 2009 :drinks

A real beauty Garry . Love the markings :) Particularly the ones on the rudder (y) as you don't normally see that depicted .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back