• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Best of 2009 showcase

Hi Bob,

This was the first progress build for me on the big TnT for 2009
sanbag_sherman_4_20100114_1736103593.jpg

Those are all nice photos.

But how about this one?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_20100114_1951508938.jpg

I know it was done by some airplane guy :unsure: . But what the heck. I think maybe we should give him his 15 minutes of fame :laugh: . I think he even did some photo etch stuff on it. But is can't really see where he put it :silly: .

Gary B)

But it's not finished... :silly:

No really, it's far from finished! Besides, I didn't want to put on of mine it because that's sort of self serving ya know? ;) But extra points for Gary for suggesting it. Tell ya what, I'll but the VooDoo up there since it's finished.

voodoo0148.jpg

moon puppy wrote:
But it's not finished... :silly:

No really, it's far from finished! Besides, I didn't want to put on of mine it because that's sort of self serving ya know? ;) But extra points for Gary for suggesting it. Tell ya what, I'll but the VooDoo up there since it's finished.

voodoo0148.jpg

That was my second choice actually. But I was wondering if you have any photos of the pointy end of it where all the panels are opened up?

Gary B)

Back