• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bench time

135engineer

This has been an absolutely brutal week. I am really looking forward to some quality bench time. There will also probably be some quality time spent with scotch. What's everybody else working on this weekend

This has been an absolutely brutal week. I am really looking forward to some quality bench time. There will also probably be some quality time spent with scotch. What's everybody else working on this weekend
It's always nice to be working on some scotch...🥃👍

We are back in full National lockdown in England. strangely that makes it a busy time for me as people stuck at home get bored quickly and start rooting out their old motorcycles from the garage and start restoring :) good for me as i sell the parts :)
The other + side is i work from home so often have an hour to spare between packing orders and waiting for collections so i can be at my model bench and also on the end of the phone for customers/orders :)

Back