• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bell H-13H ... Revell 1/35 ...

Swordsman

Here You Go ... Pictures Soon ...

hd36fafb.JPG

h7968fa3.JPG

Box still sealed ... Fixin to open it .... :pilot

Git'er done. That's the one I want to replace the boom with brass rod. Would be easier with a resistance solderer instead of the blow torch I got now.

Git'er done. That's the one I want to replace the boom with brass rod. Would be easier with a resistance solderer instead of the blow torch I got now.

Oh Well a forty Watter is available at Radio shack for about $10 ... :soldier ... Just remember to go with the Flow ... :coolio

Ok I have cut sprue so the kit is being built today ...

h7b3b92f.JPG

h5b7e28b.JPG

h203ce66.JPG

h725d182.JPG

Some photos to entice you ... this little Chopper has almost 80 parts ... the thing I like is ... once when I was a lad in High school I drove a Corvair.

The motor in this one is very similar ... I don't know if there will be any gizmology ... but since I have taken these apart ... I know them very well ... :woohoo: :geek :soldier

Thanks Guys ... I've been doing research on this bird ... or egg beater ... I've started cleaning parts & have yet to start painting ... Can't fined a episode of MASH on the Tube to look at one of these .... I'm wanting to paint the boom black but she may have been OD green ... More research is needed this is all Mr. T's Fault ... :soldier :pilot

Thanks Kenny .... If I was still a Hobby shop I'd ask for some glue ... may try some anyway ... still I'm stuck on the Testor's Tube ... the one I grew up on ... (y)

Back