• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Been a little busy!

sharkman

Master at Arms
Sorry all, I have been a little absent over the last couple months. We're back in lockdown again as our cases are on the rise (thanks to travellers not obeying common sense rules) and have been a little slow with the modelling (though still doing a little here and there, just nothing worth posting yet).

I have also been occupied with my new toy, the little MG. I've been addressing the few issues with it like brakes, a new starter, axle straps and shocks. I do have to get some body work done on it (replacing the floor pans) but I've run out of cash in my budget I've allowed for it so that might have to come later. We'll see!

I'm still having fun with it, getting to know the car and reading up on the workshop and electrical manuals.

BATANS3.JPG

BATANS2.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

Must have scrapped about 10 lbs of old dirt and sludge out from the rear wheel wells. I originally thought it was some sort of undercoating but no, glad that the metal is solid underneith!

Anyway, once the novelty wears off a bit I will get back to the bench!

As a Professional Plumber it was my impression your little car pooped on the garage floor. :lol:
Not very cricket, that!

Back