• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Been a bit but I’m back at it

dollar19

I’ve been in a rut for a while but I’m slowly trying to make a new start at the bench. I pulled an old build out of storage recently and just started glueing shit together! Felt good too!’

I’m going to try to not get bogged down in the finish or fit or rivet counting I had done in the past to the point I would just quit a build. I lost the fun part.

Now I’m gonna have fun and enjoy the hobby! Yes I said hobby. I’ll post up something soon on my current build but know it’s now just a model not a miniature replica.

Nice to see ya again Greg. BTW found out we have a Owens connection in our family so we might be Cuz!!! :rotf

Post up what you got for us. :popcorn

Nice to see ya again Greg. BTW found out we have a Owens connection in our family so we might be Cuz!!! :rotf

Post up what you got for us. :popcorn
That would be a hoot! All of my dads side of the family are from the coal counties of southwest Virginia. Unfortunately I’m the last male of the family.

Welcome back.
Glad that you found a way through the AMS. :tens:
I had to do the same recently and discovered the same secret. I just buy better quality kits and keep the mods to a minimum.:hmm:

Back